Here's what's in this month's issue of PC Pro magazine
- FUTURE PROOFING OF THE MONTH: The launch of Windows 11 is hurtling towards us, so make sure you’re ready for the switch with our practical guide to preparing your PC for its next great adventure.
- PRACTICAL FEATURE OF THE MONTH: We’re all losers, but fear not: we reveal the numerous and often free ways that you can keep track of your possessions, from keys to cars, and even your children.
- TECHIE FEATURE OF THE MONTH: PCI Express is the technology that underpins any fast-running PC. Darien Graham-Smith reveals eight things you may not know about the world’s fastest bus lane.
- COMPUTER OF THE MONTH: IBM Personal Computer 5150. As a rule we like to look forward rather than backward in PC Pro, but this month is different. The IBM PC turns 40 this autumn, and to mark the birth of an icon our editor reveals the dramatic story behind its creation.
- THE LABS IN ONE NUMBER: The big story in this month's workstation Labs is the complete absence of Intel. Our number of the month, 64, explains why. Cores matter when it comes to the cutting edge of compute power, and AMD's huge range of chips, right up to the 64-core Ryzen Threadripper 3990X, means it's dominant.
- AND more...
Want to see more? Subscribe by 10pm on Tuesday 21st September to receive issue 326.
Whether you want PC Pro delivered to your door each month, or digital access across multiple devices, we have 3 subscription packages for you to choose from. Whatever option you choose, you'll make a huge saving on the shop price. Plus you receive a FREE 15-piece screwdriver set when you subscribe to our print or bundle subscription.