Here's what's in this month's issue of PC Pro magazine
- WINDOW SECURITY VS THE REST: We put 14 security suites under the microscope to help protect your PC.
- CHALLENGE OF THE MONTH: Imagine that you had £250 to spend on a PC. Is your best option to build one, buy something new or pick up something secondhand? Lee Grant picks his way through the conundrum.
- SURPRISE OF THE MONTH: Did you know that Britain’s landlines will go dead in 2025? We’re calling it “The Great British Switch-Off” and, as we discover, the move comes with huge ramifications.
- PROJECT OF THE MONTH: Don’t have time to build your own Pomodoro timer? Then you need a Pomodoro timer to help make you more organised. We explain how to make one for just £13.50.
- CREATURE OF THE MONTH: Sorry, robot dog fans, but in fact this month’s Futures article is all about why Robodog – as introduced by the police in New York – isn’t the answer to our policing problems. However, there’s a role for AI and facial recognition.
- AND more...
Want to see more? Subscribe by 10pm on Tuesday 22nd June to receive issue 323.
Whether you want PC Pro delivered to your door each month, or digital access across multiple devices, we have 3 subscription packages for you to choose from. Whatever option you choose, you'll make a huge saving on the shop price. Plus you receive a FREE 15-piece screwdriver set when you subscribe to our print or bundle subscription.