Here's what's in this month's issue of PC Pro magazine
April 2020 - issue 306
- Best security suits - stop wasting money: With more malware lurking in the shadows than ever before, it's critical that you keep yourself save with security software, We show what to look out for and put leading suites, including three free options, to the test.
- The best tech of 2020: Tim Danton ventures to Sin City to offer a first glimpse of the most exciting, expensive and downright barmy products from CES.
- Review of the month - Fairphone 3: If you've ever wondered about the cost of going green, the Fairphone 3 makes it abundantly clear. Read our full review.
- Expert guide to Google Photos: Think Google Photos is just a place to stick your blurred selfies? Think again. Nik Rawlinson explores its surprisingly powerful tools.
- Dear Jon, I've gone and bought a Mac...: Barry Collins experiences a 20-year itch and leaves Windows for a Mac. Luckily, Apple sage Jon Honeyball is on-hand to smooth the move.
- 3D Drone imagery: Nicole Kobie investigates how drones are being used to map the impact of climate change.
- Review - Microsoft Surface Pro X: The best 2-in-1 yet? Solid battery life married to sleek design make this a fine mobile device, but don't expect a full-blown laptop.
- And a lot more...
Want to see more? Subscribe by 10pm on Wednesday 26th February to receive issue 307.
Whether you want PC Pro delivered to your door each month, or digital access across multiple devices, we have 3 subscription packages for you to choose from. Whatever option you choose, you'll make a huge saving on the shop price. Plus you receive a FREE PC Pro mug when you subscribe to our print or bundle subscription.